Job Vacancy Application at James Cubitt Facilities Managers Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The James Cubitt Facilities Managers recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
James Cubitt Facilities Managers Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that James Cubitt Facilities Managers recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of James Cubitt Facilities Managers Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
James Cubitt Facility Managers is duly registered in Nigeria and is part of the James Cubitt Group with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Doha, Accra and UAE. The James Cubitt brand in Nigeria has a 60-year pedigree of designing and delivering projects for clients such as Mobil, Shell, Diamond Bank and the United Nations. We pride ourselves as leading proponents in incorporating best practices in facility management into all the key areas of a building’s lifecycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, payment/expense vouchers, receipts, account payables and receivables).
- Prepare and review of the company’s Financial Plan (Budget) and also serve as the Secretary to the Budget Committee.
- Manage Petty Cash and its operations and ensure reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Maintain Fixed Assets and Risk Register and ensure insurance premium are promptly paid.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and advice, to cover bank account and cash management, cash flow forecasts, expenditure management and CAPEX procedures, tax management, fixed assets management and depreciation.
- Day to day liaison and relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations.
- Manage the day-to-day effective control and management of the company’s Internal control systems, the company’s accounting and auditing policies and ensure procedures are appropriate and are complied with.
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of update for the company’s Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines.
- Administer the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted.
- Ensure period reports; such as: month-end and year-end accounts, weekly reports, monthly reports, Quarterly Performance Review report are prepared in a timely manner.
- Payroll administration and accounting, and maintain Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy.
- Maintain Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services.
- Prepare financial reports and developing financial procedures in line with organizational objectives.
- Review operational performance, undertaking cost reduction and financial analysis in areas such as forecasting and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Accounting and related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience (preferably in Facility Management).
- Sound business knowledge & skilled in accounting software: Sage50 & Quickbooks.
- ACA or ICAN certification is an added advantage.
- Confident self-starter and ability to deliver on task within deadline.
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as sound critical thinking.
- Strong emotional intelligent and customer relations skills.
N100,000 monthly (Net)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the James Cubitt Facilities Managers Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.