This is to inform all that candidates that registered in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check & print their utme exam slip online.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB 2019 UTME EXAM SLIP ONLINE.
According to the Joint Admission Matriculation Board all candidates are to check their respective email used in JAMB Profile Creation and Registration in-order to be assigned a new Examination Slip which will now contain the omitted information [Exam Center and Date].
Other Details Contained In The Registration Slip Include:
Each Candidates has been assigned a REG NUMBER and are advised to secure it as would be used to login before starting examination.
Each Candidate has also been assigned a seat number, Make sure you visit your center early in-order to locate your seat number
EXAM NUMBER/CENTER NUMBER
Each candidate has also an exam number and center number. You are required to show your exam number and center number before being allowed into the venue of the examination.
It contains the various towns in your state where you will be posted to sit for the examinations.
IMPORTANT THINGS CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE BEFORE GOING TO THE EXAM HALL
- DO NOT bring your Mobile Phone or Bag to the Examination Centre.
- Bring the ORIGINAL copy of this slip to the Examination Centre and submit it to the Invigilator.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this SLIP for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
- You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
- There will be NO Change of Subject in the Examination Centre.
Read: How to check and print Jamb result.
Now, two questions come to mind. After Jamb, what next? Will jamb open change of institution portal for those who wrote Jamb again? Sure, they will. Click here to check
See Also: Jamb score for sure admission.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!