JAMB Admission Status Checker Procedure 2021/2022 | This is to inform all Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME and Direct Entry candidates that they can now check admission list, result, admission status, print admission letter, CAPS, accept or reject their offer of admission by their chosen institutions.
All candidates can follow the procedures posted below by schoolinfo.com.ng to confirm their 2021/2022 JAMB admission status on jamb profile through Central Admissions Processing System | CAPS.
See also: How To Print JAMB Admission Letter
HOW TO CHECK JAMB 2021/2022 ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PROFILE
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login preferably using a PC or a chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
If your school of choice is yet to release its admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.