The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022 portal are live. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates can now access & print their admission letter 2021/2022 at the JAMB admission letter portal @ just N1000.
jamb.org.ng – JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022: The official JAMB Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a Nigerian University, Polytechnics or College of Education of your choice.
Jamb Admission Letter contains information about the school you were offered admission to, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
HOW TO PRINT JAMB ADMISSION LETTER 2021/2022 ONLINE
Before you proceed to print your Jamb Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status on jamb portal — Follow the steps here to check your status.
After confirming your Admission Status, you are to process to http://www.jamb.org.ng/adminprinting.htm for the Admission letter process.
Also, note that N1000 (One thousand naira) only will be required during the process, this can be paid instantly using Online payment via Interswitch (Visa, Mastercard, verve) cards, or offline payment, Bank & ATM. Pay at your convenience.
INSTRUCTION: JAMB ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.