Job Vacancy Application at Alfred and Victoria Associates Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Alfred and Victoria Associates Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Alfred and Victoria Associates Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Department: IT Support
Reports to: MD/CEO & Line Manager
Direct Reports: IT Support Officer
Internal Relationships: All Divisions and Departments
External Relationship: Existing and potential clients
- The IT Manager Infrastructure and Operations sets the strategic and tactical direction for the company’s operations.
- This position provides primary direction and supervision to IT staff who are responsible for the fiscal, operational planning, acquisition, deployment, security and support of information technology infrastructure technologies to include voice, data communication systems, including but not limited to local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN, WIFI) routers, switches, servers, email, virtual server infrastructure, security systems (firewalls, load balancer, anti-virus systems, etc.),UPS, fire suppression systems, environmental, wiring, business continuity (i.e., backup / recovery plans /systems, disaster recovery plans / systems, hardware / firmware patching standards) for the company.
- This position will have overall responsibility for internal and external (cloud) hardware that support the company and implement technical and preventive maintenance programs for ALL hardware to provide stable, secure, and reliable services.
- Additionally, this position must work effectively with vendors and service providers to fulfill service level agreements and ensures that appropriate IT resources are identified and distributed where needed.
- This position also works with all departments to negotiate the initiation/continuance of applications/systems based on business needs and available resources, and institutes adequate controls for underlying programs per departmental and group-wide IT policies & standards
Key Role and Responsibilities
- The IT Manager provides domain expertise and leadership in IT Department projects and assessments.
- Ensures that platforms are efficiently utilized, the cost to operate and support the platforms aligns with business expectations, and that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all platforms.
- Ensure that activities related to keeping the infrastructure performing optimally including backing up the systems, performance tuning, installing operating system upgrades and patches, implementing security and virus protection, and providing 24-hour monitoring and support.
- Ensure that activities related to Internet infrastructure including management of firewalls to provide Internet connectivity for company functions and provide 24-hour monitoring and support.
- Manage assigned operations to achieve organizational goals and plan, develop, and administer the IT budget and provide data for cost allocation.
- Lead the process of establishing project scopes, system designs, business and technology analysis, system development, and testing throughout the system’s lifecycle.
- Improve, tune, and expand all systems as growth demands.
- Ensures infrastructure installations go smoothly, as well as software and hardware upgrades.
- Ensure maximum accountability and accuracy for management of technology assets, vendors, software licensing, and hardware support.
- Maintain a disaster recovery plan for IT operations and production systems and coordinate responses to emergency production issues; resolve conflicting demands from users for service.
- Provide outage and crisis leadership with crisp, clear communication to stakeholders, vendors, and executive management.
- Provide technical input and recommendations for contracts, software and related goods and services needed for technology areas. Negotiate with and direct vendors and contractors, including contract management.
- Provide leadership and direction through developed short and long-range technology plans.
- Review and update annual and multi-year plans to assure their implementation and continued maintenance.
- Partner closely with other department managers to ensure proactive planning, smooth deployment, and excellent on-going support for their applications.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of technical solutions, support standards, data security, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
- Meet travel requirements of the position.
- Perform the physical requirements of the position, work within the established working conditions of the position.
- Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Assists Company’s Head with special projects as assigned.
- Training staff to use new IT systems.
- Monitoring the success of IT solutions.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Supervise IT Support for enterprise email, file system storage and collaboration systems.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- An MBA or Masters’ Degree in any business-related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ post-graduation experience in IT Domain with at least five (5) years’ experience in Senior Management role.
Skills & Competencies:
- IT infrastructure management processes, techniques, risks, and best practices.
- Infrastructure technologies include experiences in hands-on technical roles in system management, systems/network administration and development.
- Server Administration.
- Data Centre Operations: Storage, Backups, Restore and Security
- Good knowledge of the Consulting Industry and Information Technology
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 12th February 2022.
Method of Application
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Alfred and Victoria Associates Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.