IROKOtv Job Recruitment for Call Center Agent. IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- To grow iROKOtv’s customer base and revenue by signing up subscribers in Nigeria.
- Converting inquiries into sales by contacting potential customers
- Focus on contacting current and potential customer via telephone to sell iROKOtv subscription packages
- Contributes to overall team sales by meeting monthly individual targets as well as the team target.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints when the need arises
- Identify and escalate priority issues with customers.
- Provide customers with product and services information.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase iROKOtv Subscription packages.
- Retain customers by managing customers’ accounts.
- Recommends product benefits to potential customers to upsell.
- Follow up on initial contacts by contacting by telephone.
- Record all telephone interaction appropriately on the CRM.
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints via email & another channel
- Constantly learning new product changes by consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come to IROKOtv office (see address below) on 19th & 20th of December:
Number 8, Adebayo Mokuolu Street,
Beside Hotel New Castle,
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.