Job Vacancy Application at ipNX Nigeria Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The ipNX Nigeria Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
ipNX Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that ipNX Nigeria Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of ipNX Nigeria Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Planning & Design
Employment Type: Full-time
- Primarily responsible for delivering outside plant infrastructure plans and designs that are detailed, informative and meets the requirements and purposes of various stakeholders both internal and external – in terms capacity, capability, resilience and meeting varied regulations.
- Contributes to vendor selection, proof of concept designs, network architecture reviews and any other initiatives of the division as directed by the Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality.
- This role ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Communications Engineering/ Computer Engineering and other related disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering / MBA would be an added advantage.
- A CFOT with emphasis on FTTH Technologies certification is required. Other certifications in networking and project management would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with GPON, FTTH and transmission technologies.
- Conversant with planning tools (GIS/MapInfo, CAD tools etc)
- Knowledge or experience of programming and database applications like Python and SQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- At least 10 years experience within the telecoms space.
- Experience in fiber outside plant (OSP) planning and design lifecycle.
- Should be conversant with building and maintaining fibre networks
- Competent in the use of computer productivity tools.
- Conversant with the use of GIS and
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ipNX Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.