Interlink Polytechnic admission list 2021/2022 is out | The Interlink Polytechnic (INTERLINKPOLY) ND and HND list of regular and part time (Evening) programmes admitted students for the 2021/2022 session has been released.
- Interlink Polytechnic admission list 2021/2022
- Interlink Polytechnic ND admission list 2021/2022
- Interlink Polytechnic HND admission list 2021/2022
- Interlink Polytechnic admission letter 2021/2022 pdf download.
The management of the Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu-Jesa has released the merit/JAMB first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd), fourth (4th) Batch & supplementary admission list of newly ND and HND admitted students into the Polytechnic various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
https://interlinkpolytechnic.edu.ng/https://interlinkpolytechnic.edu.ng/admission list 2021/2022 is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
All the candidates who participated in the Interlink Polytechnic 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
Check Interlink Polytechnic Admission List 2021/2022
At the time of publishing this post, The Interlink Polytechnic admission list for 2021/2022 academic session has not yet uploaded on the official school portal and notice board.
For the meantime, You can also check Interlink Polytechnic admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Interlink Polytechnic admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Interlink Polytechnic admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- NOTE: Bookmark this page and subscribe to our website or Like us on social media for Interlink Polytechnic admission updates for 2021/2022 academic session.
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to the Interlink Polytechnic Admission Portal to Download Interlink Polytechnic Admission letter 2021/2022.
RECOMMENDED: Interlink Polytechnic Students Portal/Official website
Successful applicants should log in to the Interlink Polytechnic Student Portal (with JAMB REG. NO as USERNAME and PASSWORD), then proceed to make payment for their Acceptance Fee, thereafter print out their Offer of Admission Letter and proceed to the Registrar’s Office for Verification of Certificates before paying for Registration Fees.
Please note that if you go ahead to make school fees payments before certificates verification and unfortunately, your certificates are not valid or accepted, your money would not be refunded; so please be guided to ensure you verify your certificates first before making payment for registration fees.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Check this site frequently for Latest Updates.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!