The INTECH Process Automation Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
NTECH Process Automation is a renowned system integrator and automation solution provider for the oil & gas sector globally. Over a period of more than 20 years it has helped major Oil & Gas End Users to solve their most pressing issues of Instrumentation, Control & Electrical automation. INTECH’s broad automation solution product portfolio, technical skills, knowledge & expertise on equipment of all major OEMs and its asset-application specific approach to solution design is what differentiates it from a typical system integrator.
INTECH Process Automation Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The INTECH Process Automation Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the INTECH Process Automation recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of INTECH Process Automation Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Project Interface Manager, (I&C Automation)
Location: Lagos Nigeria.
- The Project Interface Manager is responsible for managing the necessary interactions across multiple work streams for major EPCI offshore construction projects providing relevant expertise within the project and, coordination across the various teams for the PM/Project Director.
- Dealing with external entities and contractors for the project in a confident and mature manner.
- Initiate regular scheduled technical interface coordination meetings with appropriate participants to discuss the matrix and proposed resolutions. Develop an action list within meeting notes with assigned ownership and due dates supporting project schedule
- Manage both internal and external sources of information and interfaces according to the project scope and schedule
- Represent the project where appropriate to contractor(s), consulting companies and service providers as appropriate to the needs of the work for all interface requirements
- Identify and define Interfaces at earliest opportunity
- Develop an interdependency schedule for the interfaces
- Develop an interface coordinators list from engineering, procurement, construction, transport, hook-up and any other organizations which are required for resolution of interfaces
- Standardize and coordinate procedures between contractors
- Supporting the PM and standing in his place during his absence in meetings with End User
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for each contractor to limit conflict
- Promote clear communication between contractors as key to successful project delivery
- Establish phone conference calls, regularly scheduled and/or as required, to keep status/progress of developed actions to ensure that all parties involved in the work are properly coordinated, and those interfaces are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- Document according to interface management plan the request and exchange of design documents among contractors and subcontractors that support interface resolution
- Maintain the required interface documentation as per interface management plan
- Visits offshore site and onshore construction yard for evaluating and finalizing the Construction and commissioning aspects and space availability as and when required
Skill & Expereince
- Should have an overall 10 + years of experience in the Nigeria and preferably with Brownfield and Greenfield project in Offshore Oil & Gas industry for a multinational upstream oil company
- Experience required of a Lump Sum Project
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is required with experience in ICSS and automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive command of English
- Cross discipline engineering experience is required, management role preferred
- Extensive years of experience in oil and gas production business, ideally EPCI offshore construction projects is preferred
- Experienced working with multinational contractors
How to Apply For INTECH Process Automation Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any feelings regarding the INTECH Process Automation Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: