The IHS Towers Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
IHS Towers Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 IHS Towers Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that IHS Towers recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Structural Specialist. In this role, you carry out correct and complete structural audits and appraisals to ensure structural integrity of our towers.
IHS Towers Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Analyst, NOC Optimization
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage information gathering and documentation.
- Act as custodian for user acceptance tests (UATs).
- Conduct quality checks in WIP environment.
- Support system automation and manage reporting.
- Ensure reports are delivered as per standards and quality required.
Network Intelligence & Analysis:
- Provide data intelligence through reporting and recommendations by generating reports from multiple data sources in existing databases and systems.
- Continuously monitor compliance with SLAs against set expectations, escalating breaches (if any) and periodically preparing SLA compliance report.
- Develop and manage the threat register with continuous monitoring and escalation of breaches (if any).
- Provide clear expression of data and analysis results to stakeholders.
- Prepare and update network intelligence (optimization) dashboard with continuous tracking and evaluation of status.
- Define and update appropriate metrics to measure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) related to network optimization reporting and monitoring.
- Deliver weekly reports on all network threats.
- Commit to, and follow up on, timelines related to threat avoidance.
- Deliver weekly dashboard reports on network threats and possible avoidance.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or relevant discipline.
- +4 years’ post-NYSC work experience in a telecoms or Network Operations Centre environment.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Network Performance Management
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Network Operations Management
- Computer & Information Management
How to Apply For IHS Towers Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the IHS Towers Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!