The ICAP Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
ICAP Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 ICAP Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that ICAP recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
ICAP Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to the Country Office Director, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for all aspects of the human resource function within the country office.
- The position is responsible primarily for the full cycle of employment including; staffing, recruiting, retention, performance management, employee relations, compensation, compliance, individual development and succession planning.
- The incumbent ensures that Human Resources initiatives are aligned with ICAP in Nigeria’s mission and is in compliance with Country labour laws.
- This position is grant funded.
- Develop and recommend personnel policies and procedures and maintain local hire manual in accordance with labour laws and ICAP Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Actively participate in the full-cycle recruitment for all office vacancies which includes supporting managers in the writing and updating of job descriptions, placing job advertisements, screening and interviewing qualified candidates, conducting references checks and extending employment offers.
- Ensure that all new hires are on boarded appropriately and given access to ICAP policies and procedures. Support managers on the orientation of new employees.
- Provide clear, consistent, ethical and legally-accurate advice to all employees on all aspects of Human Resources as needed and when requested as well as when specific risks are identified.
- Liaise with the Ministry of Labor and local legal counsel when needed on issues of compliance with local laws.
- Ensure that the organization is kept abreast of country employment laws.
- Lead preparation of monthly payroll data for payroll change file in collaboration with Finance department.
- Coordinate the administration of benefits by working closely with insurance carrier(s) to manage staff enrollments and terminations, issuance of insurance cards, Schedule periodic insurance benefits orientation for all staff members.
- Work alongside the Director of Administration and Finance in negotiating and preparation of consultant contracts/service provider agreements as per ICAP SOPs.
- Liaise with the Country Director and safety and security focal person to ensure safety needs of all staff members are met during crises.
- Act as the lead in-country promoter of ICAP’s professional development initiatives including both in-person and online learning opportunities. Assist employees and management on identifying learning opportunities In partnership with the Country Director, manage all employee relations matters including conflict resolution and disciplinary matters that is in compliance with local labor laws, ICAP SOPs in order to meet the standards of a conducive working environment. .
- Educate employees on available leave options and guidelines.
- Monitor employee time off tracking according to ICAP leave policies. Ensure prompt submission of time off tracking sheets as well as leave request forms.
- Collaborate with the Country Director and Director of Administration and Finance to conduct compensation reviews which entail salary survey data submissions and/or analysis of national inflation rates.
- Develop salary adjustment proposals for Human Resources Director’s review and approval.
- Implement and administer the annual and intermittent staff appraisal process- Support set-up of systems for monitoring staff performance, evaluation, and promotion
- Travel to the districts as needed to assist Country Director and Director of Administration and Finance with training and other duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master degree is desirable
- 5+ years working experience in a similar post within an NGO or international organi
Experience, Skills & Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and confidentiality at all times.
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages.
How to Apply For ICAP Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title “Human Resources Manager” in the subject line.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ICAP Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.