Job Vacancy Application at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empower to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer
Location: Allen/Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- N100,000 – N109,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Please candidates residing around Ikorodu, Kosofe, Ojota, Lekki, Sangotedo & Ajah environs will be given preference.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.