The Hubmart Stores Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Hubmart Stores Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Hubmart Stores Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Hubmart Stores Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Hubmart Stores Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Shawarma Specialist/Cook
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prepare delicious and tasty meals that supersedes customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
- Provide meals at competitive prices and at reduced cost while eliminating shrinkage and at minimal wastage.
- Ensure a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/production area before, during and after the production process.
- Assist in achieving departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Greet customers and take orders
- Grill meats on the grill including chicken and beef
- Make dips and sauces
- Cut/Shave meats from the Shawarma
- Take temperatures and maintain food safety
- Wash kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Food prep
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Provide a wide variety of quality products to the satisfaction of customers; and with aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- Help drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Achieve department budgeted sales and profit target.
- Advise & serve customers.
- Assist customers in order to help them find what they need.
- Ensure stock levels are well maintained.
- Promote new products or special offers.
- Promote loyalty cards to new and existing customers.
- Provide customers with information on pricing and product availability.
- Handle customer complaints or handing customers on to the store management team.
- Ensure resumption for work 1hr before the commencement of shift.
- Ensure that standard personal hygiene is maintained in line with company laid-down/stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure that the work area and all display shelves/pieces are cleaned before and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- All equipment should be cleaned before and after use – before start of day’s business and at close.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply For Hubmart Stores Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.