Job Vacancy Application at HRBP Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The HRBP Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
HRBP Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that HRBP Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of HRBP Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focuses on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development, and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy services for all sizes of organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of People and Culture
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of People and Culture is an in-house position that will lead on cultural practices, and provide expertise and support in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure Development, and HR Compliance. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- An ideal candidate for the role is a highly capable People management specialist with experience in Performance Management, Organizational Culture development, Employee Engagement, Competency framework andLearning and Development
- Coordination of Learning and Development activities; identification of training based on the competency assessment, liaising with training providers, mapping and monitoring execution of the Learning and Development training plan. Where applicable, undertake a skills audit of the organization to understand our current strengths and areas for development in the future.
- Development and execution of People Strategy pillars (Performance Management, Competency Framework, Compensation, Culture and Learning, and Development) and initiatives/activities under each pillar.
- Ensure the organizations people strategy is linked to performance management system ensuring that organizational values are translated into measurable competencies, behaviors, and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Diversity & Inclusion within the organization.
- Coordination of the Learning and Development Internship program; ensuring seamless execution and running of the learning and development internship programme from kick-off to close-out.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Develop, monitor, and regularly report on key People performance indicators, management processes, and frameworks within areas of responsibility.
- Participate in coaching, counseling, and advising management and staff to ensure resolution of employment-related matters.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and provide reports that support decision-making in specified areas.
- Implement organizational change initiatives related to People Strategy implementation on business processes and technologies..
- Function as primary liaison to internal committees and working groups.
- Implement new, and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs.
- Participate in the exit interview process.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements, advise management on needed actions to remain compliant.
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred), and a minimum of 7 years of HR experience in the above areas
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Ability to advocate for both staff and management
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the HRBP Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.