How to Apply for Recruitment at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan applications to ascertain creditworthiness of the client
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyse risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Monitoring the loan portfolios and followed up on repayment
- Monitors progress of existing loans.
- Rendering sound financial advice to clients.
- Conducting qualitative credit appraisal of the client’s business and financial status.
- Ensure credits are packaged within policies and procedures of the bank.
- Sourcing of new RQR via direct marketing
- Pro-active recovery of loans in overdue
- Assuring long term relationship through high customer’s satisfaction, reaching a high ration of a revolving customer.
- Booking/ executing of transactions
- Securing deals
- Performing of any other marketing functions as may be assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role for 6 years
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
Job Title: Leasing Marketing Officer
- Deliver timely, cost-effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- Engage in marketing campaigns and on-campus events.
- Develop and follow-up with potential accounts.
- Monitor leasing administration.
- Manage daily and weekly marketing and leasing reports.
- Draft a comprehensive marketing and leasing plan
- Use social media to enhance exposure, develop client loyalty and improve brand awareness.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, major tenants, and small tenancy and lease expirations.
- Draft proposals, lease offers and documents
- Present marketing letters and documents to potential tenants.
- Meet clients to encourage leasing relations.
- Represent clients to parties within an organization
- To conduct all kinds of necessary process and documents throughout sales process; make a quotation, confirm pricing, closing the deal, arrangement for Purchase Order /agreement issuing process, acquire company document for a customer, get customer sign in the contract.
- To write-up a basic analysis of customer financial status and repayment ability from financial statements, financial ratio, bank statements, etc.
- To coordinate with related departments; Business support, Credit Admin, Accounting, etc. to complete whole transaction sales flow.
- To co-work with Collection team to follow-up overdue customer and involve for debt recovery plan/repossess arrangement
- Must be a Female
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. degree
- Must have 6 Years’ experience
- Worked in leasing company like Aquilla C&I (added advantage)
- Experience in operation and consumer/finance lease.
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]