How to Apply for Head of Early Years in Abuja by Staff Recruitment at Start-Rite Schools
Start-Rite Schools – We are a vibrant, happy, learning community that offers value-based education for your child. Our goal is to develop a confident, well-rounded student, who will possess relevant skills to be actively engaged in tackling 21st Century challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an outstanding Head of Early Years to join the Start-Rite team for the start of the next academic year.
Interested applicants must:
- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in Education or B.SC/B.A with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Be proactive, self-driven and energetic
- Be attentive to details and committed to quality work
- Be skilled at identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Be able to lead, mentor and motivate the Early Years team
- Be organised and able to manage workload effectively
- A masters degree in education would be an added advantage.
- Have 5-7 years work experience as an Early Years Manager or Class Teacher
- Be familiar with planning and implementing the Early Years curriculum using the EYFS framework
- Be excellent at written and oral communication, and presentation
- Be able to develop and implement strategies for increasing enrolment and strengthening brand loyalty
- Be passionate about connecting with teachers, pupils and the Start-Rite community in general
- Be based in Abuja, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]