How to Apply for a Software Developer (.NET) at xPlug Technologies Limited
xPlug Technologies Limited is an ICT company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Enterprise Software Applications, Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive, goal-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (.NET)
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, etc.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various web, windows and in some cases mobile application products.
Core SKills and Requirements:
- MS Visual Studio, NetBean , Adobe Creative Suite, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model.
- Proficient in database design and management using any of the following: PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and advanced in database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Must have taken part in the development of at least 3 standard and active software projects
- B.Sc / HND (Engineering / Physical Sciences only)
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical Science is required as the basic entry requirement.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Software Developer (.NET)”.
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2019.