How to Apply for a Junior Sales and Marketing Executive Recruitment at Lopterra Services Limited.
Lopterra means Leveraging On Professional World. Our world is all about rendering professional services that aids and push your business to growth. Part of our group of companies were established in 2012 with a placement business opened in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
A young and dynamic organization has an opening for the role of a Sales & Marketing Executive. Their services includes Human Resources, Accounting and Training.
- Source new clients
- Determine clients business
- Manage and manage company’s social media pages (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook).
- Utilize provided CRM platform.
- Respond to client’s inquiries timely.
- Build relationship and liaison between company and clients
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customer organizations (external and internal)
- Make sales presentations
- Close sales deals
- Organize sales and client visits
- Develop and implement sales
- Meet specified sales targets
- Build company distribution list
- Work closely with senior sales executive
- Report weekly to senior sales executive
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the business development manager
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Carry out other assigned task/duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
- Potential candidate must reside around Omole/Ikeja and its environs.
- Self driven
- Goal getter
- Excellent communication skills
- High ethical
- Be Internet savvy
- Must have a good command of English
- Growth driven (both personal and company)
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- N40,000.00 per month plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: email@example.com