Job Vacancy Application at High Commission of India Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The High Commission of India recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
High Commission of India Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that High Commission of India recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of High Commission of India Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Office of the High Commission of India, Lagos invites applications from eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chauffeur
- An applicant must have experience of at least 5 years as a Chauffeur with proper knowledge of Nigerian roads (especially Lagos and surrounding States), car maintenance, safe custody of car documents.
- Applicant should also have completed at least the Senior Secondary School with the ability to communicate well in English (written and spoken) and must not be more than 40 years of age.
Eligible candidates may send their Applications with CV and other documents to:
Head of Chancery,
Office of the High Commission of India,
8A, Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- For more information, contact: +234 802 363 1480 or Email: [email protected] .
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the High Commission of India Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.