The Havana Specialist Hospital Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- 1 Havana Specialist Hospital Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
- 2 About Havana Specialist Hospital
- 3 Havana Specialist Hospital Job Vacancies Positions
- 4 JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5 How to Apply For Havana Specialist Hospital Job Recruitment
Havana Specialist Hospital Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Havana Specialist Hospital Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Havana Specialist Hospital recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Havana Specialist Hospital
Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pace setter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
Havana Specialist Hospital Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Formulate policies on hospital facilities’ management.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Work hand in hand with maintenance team in management and upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Conduct performance analysis and forecasting for key medical machines.
- Advice the management on medical devices procurement.
- Participate in procurement planning and budgeting for medical equipment.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field from a recognized institution. An MBA or its equivalent is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in facility management (or related roles) in structured organization(s).
- Membership of a professional body in management would be an advantage.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
Skills and Competence:
- Business acumen and critical evaluation.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Team Management and leadership abilities.
- Innovation and judgment.
- Negotiation and persuasion skill.
- Proficient in Power Point, database, MS Office, EMR.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2019.
How to Apply For Havana Specialist Hospital Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.