Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an indigenous engineering and construction company.
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Vacancy Positions & How To Apply.
Job Title: Graduate Architect
- The candidate shall be responsible for designing new buildings and projects, strategy development etc.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
- Analyzing and advising clients
- Use 3D to develop detailed drawings.
- Set up meetings and negotiations with contractors and other professionals.
- Assist manager and attend regular meetings with clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good use of 3D for design and drawings.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Adaptable, young and smart.
- Education: A minimum of a university degree in a related course, professional certification is an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd December 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!