The Growth in Value Alliance Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Growth in Value Alliance Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Growth in Value Alliance Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Growth in Value Alliance recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Growth in Value Alliance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Growth in Value Alliance Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Analyst, Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Contract
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented supply chain management analyst to join a dynamic project team for a 12 months project. The resource shall be responsible for:
- Managing all supply chain master data, supplier registration and qualification, adherence to legal/statutory/regulatory requirements, and ensure smooth running of supply chain management (SCM) processes as per defined policies and procedures and also
- Support analysis and reporting of Supply Chain processes.
- Government fiscal and monetary policies
- Large number of prospective and existing suppliers and vendors
- Rapid growth and expansion of clients operations
- Highly dynamic global telecommunications field
- Company Mission, policies and procedures
- Clients business plan.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with clients partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of clients operations.
- Enhance/expand client’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviours by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Gather various information to ensure adherence to Legal / statutory/ regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
- Ensure that the necessary systems are in-place to support SCM operations
- Ensure compliance of SCM processes with the defined policies and procedures
- Monitor implementation of recommendations or remedial plan of action and take necessary actions for effective implementation of recommendations
- Perform SCM related analysis and reporting to support finding
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Resolve operational issues
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Participate and provide inputs in adhoc meetings
- Execute day-to-day operations
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsible for self-learning and development with guidance from the Supervisor
- Ensure a ‘client’ and a ‘partnership approach’ to develop strong relationships with other working groups
- Ensure effective communication across the working groups on an on-going basis
- First degree in Supply Chain Management or any related discipline (Minimum 2:2)
- Fluent in English
- ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) Qualified (preferred)
- Certification in Lean, six sigma, and continuous improvement (preferred)
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Experience in Analysis and Reporting
- Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Job Title: IT Project Manager – Contract
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented IT Project Manager to join a dynamic project team for a 12 months project. The resource shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the Project Based Services engagements.
- Candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
- Candidate must possess strong financial skills with strong attention to detail.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Required to oversee projects. This role originates in the Plan Phase and extend through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Project from Concept Phase through Deployment via other Project Managers
- Decompose projects into time-phased elements and prioritize key deliverables; Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Develop project budget; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- Primary function of role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- Role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and the company
- Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions
- Provide sales team with technical and service presales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers
- Negotiates directly with customers and contractors
- Certifications and proficiency in Technology and Telecom fields of knowledge. Cisco wireless certifications are an asset.
- Ensures the program meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives
- 7 plus years of related experience in customer facing, technology deployment and support environment
- 5 years plus in Project Management and 3 plus in Financial Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Telecom background (Minimum 2:2)
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work closely with the Business Leaders, IT Partners, and peers for the project, the customer and the development/implementation team within a Project Team environment – both internal to NCR and external with the customer.
- Interface with multiple business functions and organizations, as well as multiple specialists, in defining, producing and managing plans for successful project delivery
- Ability to lead/coordinate a cross-functional team, ensuring that projects meet defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to deal with organizational influences, ambiguity and continuous change
How to Apply For Growth in Value Alliance Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.