Job Vacancy Application at Greatland Farms Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Greatland Farms Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Greatland Farms Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Greatland Farms Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Greatland Farms Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Greatland Farm was established due to the need to fill the gap in the rising population and the need to feed the growing population while also contributing to Nigeria’s food basket through the production and distribution of eggs and meat with plans to increase capacity to other areas of animal husbandry.
Our farms boast of seasoned professionals and our strong collaboration with experienced global giants in the areas of chick hatchery, eggs, and broiler production using state-of-the-art equipment to serve the growing local demand for meat and protein and also helping in zero dependence on imported poultry produce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assign workers to duties, such as collecting eggs, feeding birds, cleaning, and fumigating birdhouses.
- Ensuring proper lighting and ventilation in the birdhouse
- Ensure dead or sick birds are removed to avoid the spread of disease.
- Monitoring broiler behavior to detect any signs of illness.
- Transporting broilers to processing plants
- Restocking enclosures with young birds
- Keeping a detailed record of activities
- Supervising and managing the performance of subordinates
- Ensure compliance with safety and hygiene standards of the farm.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 months live poultry experience in a similar environment
- Good leadership and supervisory skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload.
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and a sense of urgency.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Greatland Farms Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.