The Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- 1 Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
- 2 About Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company
- 3 Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Vacancies Positions
- 4 How to Apply For Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Recruitment
Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Social Stationary Printing company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags is looking for a high-performing individual to fill the vacant position below:
Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job ref.: STW/1131/DG
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Production
- The in-house Graphics Designer will a part of the creative team responsible for designing artworks suitable to the customer’s request in relation to the occasion.
- Planning concepts and jobs by working with relevant information provided by customers and customer service unit
- Working closely with the Production staff and Customer service personnel to deliver quality and excellent jobs Illustrate concepts by designing artwork and arranging jobs
- Designing and generate new concepts for the company
- Providing design support to all units in the company
- Attending to customer’s job promptly to meet given deadlines
- Ensuring quality, attention to details and creativity in the designing customer’s job
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/HND in related field
- Candidate must be able to use computer software to create designs
- Candidate must stay updated on emerging software that will be an added value to the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year experience as a graphics designer, with body of work to show for it
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs
- Candidate must have the ability to think creatively to generate designs and concepts
- Must have working experience in a printing company. (This is Key)
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Must have the ability to learn fast on the job.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be emotionally mature.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative, creative and smart
How to Apply For Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using the role “Graphics Designer” as the subject of your application
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Graphics Designer in a Social Stationary Printing Company Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!