GE Early Career Graduate application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the GE Early Career Graduate application deadline.
GE Early Career Graduate Application Instruction.
- The GE Early Career Graduate application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The GE Early Career Graduate application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
GE Early Career Graduate Details.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Communications support – this role under the Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) is focused on marketing communications, organizational communications, and community relations support.
- Support to develop, execute & maintain a holistic communications plan
- Support content creation for internal and external communication channels, including writing, editing, interviews, videography, etc.
- Support to design and execute the overall internal communication strategy to drive employee engagement through story development and writing for internal articles, newsletters, employee emails and key events and milestones
- Provide required administrative support such as event coordination, marketing campaigns management, managing internal meetings and processes, presentations, reporting metrics, etc.
- Provide support and develop content for a wide range of traditional and digital communications platforms including websites, social media platforms and external sites
- Assist in executing the overall external communications strategy, campaigns, and media engagement activities that support business objectives.
- Support in executing community relations and affinity groups’ calendar
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience (1-2 years) through an internship or other communications work experience
- Academic excellence in Arts and Humanities (preference for Marketing, Communications, Languages, International Relations or Social Sciences)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- For Nigeria, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigeria)
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the GE Early Career Graduate, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!