The Garanntor Hosting Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Garanntor Hosting Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Garanntor Hosting Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Garanntor Hosting recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Garanntor Hosting
Garanntor is a privately owned company hosting and infrastructure-as-a-service company. Since our founding in 2016, Garanntor has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: Making it Easy So You Can Focus on Growing Your Business. Based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Garanntor Hosting Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
- We are looking for a goal-oriented, self-motivated and truly passionate person who is charismatic and professional.
- As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary.
- Provide live chat support for customers.
- Excellent Communication Skill in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems
- Installing/upgrading web software (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Troubleshooting a variety of issues including email, DNS, SSL certificates, etc.
- Document cases and follow-up on issues from inception through resolution.
- Provide basic customer support through ticketing system
- Virtualization knowledge such us OpenVZ, XenServer, KVM and Cloud
- Good Knowledge of Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH
- Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels such as cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin
- Excellent knowledge in Server/Website migrations
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply For Garanntor Hosting Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Garanntor Hosting Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.