List of Fountain University Courses available for admission – FOU list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the institution and approved by NUC.
Fountain University Courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Fountain University? The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at FUO that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of courses offered in Fountain University
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information amass.
Fountain University Undergraduate Courses & Requirements.
Before we proceed, we will discuss view facts about admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
- Candidates must meet Fountain University cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Fountain University
See Courses / Departments in Fountain University
1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
( i ) Department of Biological Sciences
(ii) Department of Chemical Sciences
a) B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
b) B.Sc Chemistry
c) B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
(iii) Department of Physics, Electronics and Earth Sciences
a) B.Sc Physics
b) B.Sc Physics and Electronics
(iv) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
a) B.Sc Computer Science
b) B.Sc Mathematics
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Department of Accounting and Finance
a) B.Sc Accounting
b) B.Sc Banking and Finance
(ii) Department of Economics
a) B.Sc Economics
(iii) Department of Business Administration
a) B.Sc Business Administration
(iv) Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
a) B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
b) B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(v) Department of Psychology and Sociology
a) B.Sc Sociology
b) B.Sc Psychology
(vi) Department of Mass Communication
a) B.Sc Mass Communication
>>>If you have any question or helpful suggestion, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box to post your question so that we review & response ASAP<<<