The ForexTime Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
ForexTime Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 ForexTime Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that ForexTime recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
ForexTime Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Responsibilities & Duties
The Ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The Successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients whilst enhancing their trading experience with FXTM.
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support
- Answer e-mails, assisting with the opening of clients accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining clients records and liaising with appropriate departments
- Handle back office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively
- Provide support and troubleshooting on Meta Trader platforms
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues
- Liaise with the compliance officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
- Knowledge of Meta trader platforms will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Shift work as and when required
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills required
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
How to Apply For ForexTime Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated confidentially.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ForexTime Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.