The Food Concepts PLC Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Food Concepts PLC Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Food Concepts PLC Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Food Concepts PLC recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Food Concepts PLC
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
Food Concepts PLC Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Training Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for creating, developing and marketing the training schedule and all training bookings and programs
- Contribute to development and maintenance of policy and procedures related to Training and Development Unit
- Maintain filing and record keeping related to all trainings in the company
- Ensure that training course promotional material is updated and approved
- Manage all the aspects of the training room bookings, both internal and external training
- Attend and support training and staff team meetings
- Maintain training kit materials and boxes.
- Ensure compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements and Link internal procedures and policies
- Manage the 12 month training calendar
- Input training participants’ registration and enrolment details in the training data base and keep records of all training carried out.
- Liaise with trainers prior to training to assist in planning
- Set up and maintain the training and office environment
- Provide support to the trainers and training participants during the training program
- Update training attendance records, workshop evaluations, produce attendance certificates
- Manage and maintain Food Concepts Plc’s Training Database so that it is an effective reporting and tracking system
- Experienced in similar role for about 2 years
- Familiar with the Food Industry Trends is an advantage
- Cost Management
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel, Ms Word and Powerpoint)
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Thought Process and Follow through
- Assertiveness & tenacity
- Strong cerebral capacity
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure.
How to Apply For Food Concepts PLC Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Food Concepts PLC Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.