Job Vacancy Application at FMDQ Holding Plc Graduate Development Programme Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The FMDQ recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
FMDQ Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that FMDQ recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of FMDQ Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
FMDQ is an intellectually stimulating and diverse work environment where every employee is equipped and empowered to thrive while delivering value to our stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Development Programme
About the Programme
- At FMDQ, we recognize that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organization that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry
- As an innovation-driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
- Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
- Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the FMDQ Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.