Job Vacancy Application at Flutterwave Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Flutterwave recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Flutterwave Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Flutterwave recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Flutterwave Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Customer Success
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- At Flutterwave, Technical Account Managers are excellent technical and functional resources with the ability to navigate complex issues seamlessly. You will manage portfolios of large merchant/partner accounts in Nigeria and will be their point person, providing guidance for issues directly affecting valued customers.
- You understand people, business, and technology. You are internally motivated, thoughtful, passionate about helping people, and dedicated to making things happen. You are a customer champion during all stages of the relationship.
- As an organization, we look to our TAMs to use the full scope of their experience to sensitively manage merchant/partner challenges. We are not a one size fits all organization, and we are proud of our close-knit, diverse team. We’re looking for people who can bring their unique perspectives to this role.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will:
- Be the primary contact for all technical activities post-launch for managed merchants.
- Do hands-on troubleshooting and ensure that their daily technical challenges are resolved quickly.
- Monitor managed merchants’ Flutterwave Integration health.
- Understand Flutterwave products and their underlying architecture.
- Perform regular technical audits on merchants’ Flutterwave integration; provide code samples and recommendations for optimizing it and ensuring Flutterwave best practices are adopted.
- Take part in regular technical account reviews and provide them with insights.
- Advocate new Flutterwave product adoption and identify new opportunities where Flutterwave products and technologies can better fit in merchants’ strategy and architecture.
- Represent the merchant’s voice while providing feedback to Flutterwave’s product and engineering teams to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly.
- Develop relationships across all levels and functions to create value for our merchants and Flutterwave.
- Advocate for merchant/partner interests when working with other teams.
- Build and document knowledge about merchant technical setups.
- Any other duties assigned
You’re a great match for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent technical experience or combination of education/experience.
- 2+ years of prior experience in enterprise-level client-facing work
- Strong product sense and energized by the challenge of solving difficult user-related problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Familiarity with APIs and ability to explain API concepts to Flutterwave’s largest and most technical customers
- Familiarity with SQL and is comfortable building basic queries and modifying more complex ones
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and is comfortable interfacing with technical teams
- A professional, confident and collaborative personality; an adept client relationship manager, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization
Nice to have:
- Operations savvy mindset, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction while continuing to build scalable processes
- Practiced in small to medium scale project management
- Strong organizational skills and is self-starting
You’ll love this job if you:
- Have an intellectual curiosity about payments and technology
- Have the high technical aptitude to quickly understand customer use cases and requirements
- Have the ability to drive cross-functional teams from ideation to solution
- Have the ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Are self-driven, self-starter, extremely passionate, goal-getter
- Are passionate about delighting customers
- Are comfortable managing relationships within every aspect of the customer organization from senior executives to engineers
- Embrace the challenge of managing multiple customers simultaneously
- Are comfortable working in ambiguity and the constant change of life at a startup experiencing hyper-growth.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Flutterwave Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.