The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Plan, source, select and procure services and contracts in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract execution, termination, renewal or amendment of terms.
- Implement procurement strategy, policy and control in line with company goals and objectives.
- Carry out regular market surveys and reports on the status of procurement and ongoing project/contracts activities.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Be focused and results oriented.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- First degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- CIPS and COREN will be an added advantage.
- Two years cognate experience.
Job Title: ERP Technical Manager
- Act as an internal consultant in solving complex problems for Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise customers.
- Deploy, identify and creatively attend to complex issues, envisioning and enabling critical processes and fundamentally helping the customers to achieve their objectives.
- Provide detailed and reliable solutions in implementing large ERP engagements with Dynamics AX 2009 & 2012.
- Demonstrate ability to engage in decision-making discussions related to agility, business value and end to end information technology, security and business processes.
- 3 years cognate experience in Dynamics AX consulting (technical) and/or Dynamics AX project implementation.
The Person Must:
- Have a high level of business acumen and be a problem solver.
- Be passionate about excellent customer service delivery.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have excellent people management skills.
How to Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.