First City Monument Bank’s application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the First City Monument Bank’s application deadline.
First City Monument Bank’s Application Instruction.
- The First City Monument Bank’s application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The First City Monument Bank’s application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
First City Monument Bank’s Details.
In commemoration of International Women’s Day 2022, SheVentures, First City Monument Bank’s unique proposition in support of the Nigerian woman in business, is organizing a pitch competition for women in tech. Themed SheVentures Tech Pitch, the event seeks to recognize & reward women in the tech industry who are breaking biases.
SheVentures Tech Pitch is supported by Hub One, an innovation hub owned by First City Monument Bank(FCMB) and managed by Leadspace, and Passion Incubator, a Lagos based incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation programs design and tech investments.
This programme seeks to recognize & reward women in the tech industry who are building digital solutions in the Ideas to MVP stage across the Health care, Education, Food security, Agriculture, Finance space, etc. verticals.
– The event is open to women in tech who are building digital solutions in the Ideas to MVP stage across the Health care, Education, Food Security, Agriculture, Finance, etc. verticals.
– Following a call for application and selection phase, the event will culminate in a demo day, where six finalists will pitch to a set of judges.
- Three winners will be selected and share the two million naira prize: N1,000,000 goes to the winner, while the 1st & 2nd runners up get N650,000 and N350,000 respectively.
Other benefits of the event include:
- Access to FCMB Women in Business Zero interest loan capped at N5 million per obligor.
- Access to SheVentures women in Business network and resources
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SheVentures pitch competition 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the First City Monument Bank’s, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!