Job Vacancy Application at First Ally Capital Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The First Ally Capital recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
First Ally Capital Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that First Ally Capital recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Ally Capital Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
First Ally Capital is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm, whose focus is on providing top-notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations. First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014, as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with an authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek a Corporate Finance Analyst responsible for all transactions in assigned mandates and to manage quality and consistent service delivery to clients.
- Support deal origination with demonstrable effort in the preparation of proposals and presentations
- Analyze financial information to determine the financial needs of clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Assist in the regular dispatch of proposals
- Develop Capacity for industry research
- All other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Corporate Finance
- Ensure prompt response to client complaints
- Develop Capacity for industry research.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or similar degree
- 1- 3 years of experience
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of valuation methods and financial modelling skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the financial market and other industries/sectors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Ally Capital Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.