The Finchglow Travels Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
Finchglow Travels Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The Finchglow Travels Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the Finchglow Travels recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Finchglow Travels Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Destination Consultant
- Are you passionate about the travel industry?
- Do you wish to establish a successful career as a Destination Consultant with Finchglow Travels?
- If you are, then apply now!
- Applicants must have 2-3 years of experience as a Destination Consultant.
As a Destination Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort representatives to get best prices and packages for clients
- Assisting clients with all products /Services rendered at Finchglow Holidays
- Making arrangements for transport, accommodation and tour activities
- Researching on information about accommodation fares and ratings
- Reporting of activities performed on a weekly basis to the Destination Manager
- Contacting hoteliers, check availability, produce quotes and present options to clients for booking
- Offering excellent customer service and build a rapport with clients
- Attending exhibitions and holiday shows
- Collecting and providing comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services, sporting events, attractions, restaurants, theater, airline, transportation tickets, limousine rentals, sightseeing tours and any other information of interest
- Handling reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable
- Researching and providing destination sites, including corporate and leisure locations
- Working with local and international tourist site to promote tour packages
- Taking enquiries from corporate clients regarding their local and international hotel requirements and services
- Ensuring effective and efficient debt recovery from clients.
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
How to Apply For Finchglow Travels Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Finchglow Travels Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: