The FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start, grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income, nutrition, employment and well-being.
FINCA pioneered the “Village Banking method of credit delivery, now used by hundreds of organizations worldwide. Our programs reach low-income people in more diverse countries than any other microfinance provider.
FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The IT Manager will oversee the FINCA Nigeria IT Department and will provide technical and administrative support for IT Systems, applications and infrastructure across head office and branches of FINCA Nigeria.
- Develop a Portfolio of IT Services that support the goals of the organization, deliver value and achieve a positive return on investment.
- Develop strategies and action plans to align technology to business processes of the institution.
- Analyze business requirements and translate into technology solutions.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures related to information technology based on FINCA’s Global IT-IS policies.
- Measure, monitor and optimize IT Services and good performance of the area as a service provider.
- Develop, implement and maintain IT Security Plan and Business Continuity Plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage IT department (hiring, training, creating operating plans, evaluating staff performance);
- Ensure quality of IT Services specified in the IT Services Catalog with the focus on the core banking application and digital transformation.
- Supervise and Manage Service Desk and field end user support;
- Take charge and ensure adequate IT Security coverage is maintained at all areas under the IT domain including but not limited to applications, data, infrastructure, networks etc.
- Align IT strategies and operations to business goals.
- Collect business requirements for IT and manage stakeholder’s expectations;
- Consult internal business customers on IT solutions that could satisfy business needs;
- Develop and implement IT procedures based on FINCA’s global IT policies;
- Ensure reliability of backup/recovery procedures;
- Ensure information security on the organization;
- Plan, track and control IT budget;
- Formally manage IT projects;
- Coordinate and support provision of IT trainings to system users;
- Provide specifications and standards in procurement of IT hardware, software, and services;
- Ensure quality of IT assets and services purchased from external suppliers.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Take charge and ensure adequate IT Security coverage is maintained at all areas under the IS domain including but not limited to data, infrastructure, networks etc.
- Lead business continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Planning initiatives and provide both leadership and expertise to implementation in case of an incident.
- Devise and implement an effective plan to deliver a satisfactory risk and audit profile for IT and achieve audit and assurance targets.
- Report to management periodically and ensure that subsidiary management team is kept abreast with developments and performance of the department, whilst escalating matters as necessary.
- Develop a highly skills, responsive and innovative team to enable the department meet its performance objectives.
- Undertake research in area of responsibility and appraise management on developments in the industry that impact the bank’s IT processes, systems etc.
- Manage Technology Risks and ensure the implementation of a good IT Controls environment
- And any other duties assigned.
- Information Technology (IT) provides the direct tools and training required to efficiently deliver services to our customers.
- The IT Manager shall ensure the stability of the network and capability to seamlessly service clients across all channels.
- The IT Department shall identify and eradicate errors that arise in the IT structure; define a structured process that enables users to report problems, notify appropriate employees affected by the problem, conduct root cause analyses, and resolve the issue.
- IS will also maintain and protect the network so that all client and corporate data within the system is not vulnerable by implementing a user identification, authentication and access control.
Supervisory Responsibility & Relationship Management
Information Services Department:
- Database administrator
- Network support
- IT Service Desk
- Applications Support Officer
- Delivery Channels Administrator
- Technology Risk
- Change management
- Global Support teams
- Regional Support teams
- IT Managers
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree, IT, Engineering or related fields;
- Minimum (3 to 5) years’ experience in a professional IT environment, two (2) of which should have been in the role of IT Manager in a busy IT environment;
- Possession of a relevant postgraduate degree or professional certificates such as MCSE, MCSD, CCNA, CISCO; PMI
- Membership of a professional IT body;
- In depth practical knowledge of operating system administration, LAN/WAN infrastructure to ensure connectivity throughout the subsidiary;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit programs, common software applications, Document Management Systems as well as Oracle database management.
- Extensive Knowledge of banking software, working experience in a large bank and experience in systems development and analysis, change management, and process design will be definite advantages;
- Proven track record and strong Project Management experience and skills; and
- Strong innovative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases is an advantage
- Knowledge of banking operations and accounting is an advantage
- Experience in implementation and support of IT systems;
- Experience in Technology Risk Management
- Experience in management of IT projects;
- Basic knowledge in finance and accounting;
- Experience with Windows family operating systems;
- Experience with enterprise databases (at least one of Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, Sybase);
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Leading with Integrity
- Reinforces our values through daily behavior
- Holds others accountable to ethical behavior
- Encourages full disclosure of mistakes
- Confronts unethical behavior quickly
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of information systems policies and practice in a banking environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience with the specific operating systems, applications, database applications or programming languages in use at the site.
- Experience with more than one operating system and also with sites running more than one operating system.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ITSM (ITIL);
- Experience in networking: routers, routing protocols, firewalls, VPNs.
- Able to clearly link IT solution to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Communication skills across all levels of the business. Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Core banking Systems.
- Fluency in regional/local language, working knowledge of English,
- FINCA Nigeria IT Strategy
- FINCA Nigeria IT costs are within budget.
- FINCA is able to get a good return on investment in computerized banking systems.
- Minimum downtime on information systems.
- Users are able to utilize the information system to optimal levels.
- Timely and efficient implementation of information systems projects within the subsidiary
- FINCA can deliver services promptly and timely to customers.
- FINCA financial reports are produced accurately and timely.
- Maintain a Healthy IT Landscape
- Responsible for quality assurance and obtaining service level agreements on the performance of the system and to ensure the set standards are adhered to.
- Relationships with key leaders and managers of the Subsidiary to align technology to business
- Relationship with Regional IS Director to align IT projects with local policies and global standards of the company.
- Relationship with suppliers for the procurement of IT services and ensure compliance with agreed SLAs
- Relationship with members of IT Department to ensure compliance with goals of the Company.
- Availability to travel (up to 30% of the time) to various branches as may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Corporate Audit Manager
Location: Owerri , Imo
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. To that effect, The Corporate Audit Manager (CAM) will design, build and implement audit plans based on risks and will supervise the Monitoring, Review and Capacity Building processes of the Corporate Audit Department in accordance with the FINCA International Corporate Audit Directives and International Standards on Auditing. The Corporate Audit Manager reports to the FINCA Impact Finance Regional Audit Director (RAD) who reports to the Global Chief Auditor in Washington, DC Headquarters.
The Corporate Audit Manager performs professional internal auditing work which involves managing or conducting performance, operational, financial, IT and compliance audit assignments in the affiliate, and the Region; in coordination with the RAD and other CAMs of the regions, he/she ensures that the subsidiary’s audit plan is executed; he/she provides consulting services to the subsidiary’s management and staff. He or she provides input to development of the annual internal audit plan, all with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist management in the attainment of their objectives. He / She provides supervision to internal auditing staff. He / She maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensures internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Audit Engagement Planning, Execution and Supervision:
- Oversee the execution of the internal Audit plan for his/her subsidiary: ensure that planned audits are completed when expected. Anticipate planning issues and is proactive in resolving planning conflicts, delays or ad hoc requests in coordination with the RAD.
- Supervise the audit staff during the engagement when necessary in conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers.
- Supervise the audit engagement team members in the identification, development, and documentation of audit issues and recommendations for improvement
- Reviewing and analyzing evidence, reviewing working papers to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of audit findings and recommendations
- Resolve issues as they occur.
- Conduct the exit meeting with management
- Lead internal Audit assignments at subsidiary or Regional level which includes Participate to audit engagement under the supervision of another manager: collaborate and contribute to the effective realization of the audit assignment
- planning the assignment, developing the audit procedures/program, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, developing the internal audit planning memo and obtaining management approval
- Conducting the introduction meeting
- Assigning tasks to those internal auditors participating to the engagement and monitoring completion of the task
- Prepare the draft audit report and obtain all necessary approval and clearance before issuing the final report and issue the final report promptly.
- Ensure the engagement audit file is complete and in compliance with the Internal Audit operating policies.
- Is responsible for the overall and on-going communication with the Audit Committee and the management of his/her subsidiary, regardless of who is conducting the audit assignments for the subsidiary
- Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects, analysis, trends and any relevant information via written reports and/or oral presentations on a timely basis, according to planned reporting schedule or as required/necessary to the subsidiary management and audit committee
- Develop ad hoc and creative communication with the subsidiary management in order to support management in the realization of their objective and to help the internal audit department as a whole in maintaining permanent knowledge of local issues, topics and relevant information.
- Develops and maintains productive team-oriented client, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings. Help maintain an image of the internal audit activity which is one of positively contributing to the FINCA mission and goals.
- Participate to on-going networking with the other internal auditors in the regions and across the network
- Assists the Regional Audit Director in managing internal audit staff and in the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring of internal audit operations, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff, and taking effective actions to address performance matters.
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of the organization’s audit risk areas and provides input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Participate to projects for the internal audit group regionally or globally as assigned by the Regional Audit Director or the Global Chief Auditor. He / She may be assigned functional leading responsibility for the entire internal audit group Regional or globally
- Represents internal auditing on organizational project teams, at management and board meetings, and with external organizations.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Direct Supervision of the audit program of the subsidiary.
- 4 years of professional experience and 3 years of full-time experience in internal auditing, operations, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation, including 2 years supervisory or project management experience.
- Experience in Microfinance operations, or Banking or auditing in a supervising capacity.
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques.
- Knowledge of the environment regulations, and laws.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of contemporary risk management and control techniques and working knowledge of contemporary control frameworks.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices, including but not limited to applicable reporting, disclosure, financial reporting and accounting principles and practices.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Good skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Good skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, systems documentation, and ideally other business software to prepare work papers, reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Effective verbal and written communications in English and local language, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with customers, co-workers, staff, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- CIA and/or CFE certification highly desired. (If not CIA or CFE, the candidate must be willing to become certified.)
- A second certification/degree in a specialty field (e.g., IT, IT auditing, Fraud or fraud auditing, HR, Legal, Accounting, Microfinance or Banking). This may substitute for one year of required experience
- Good knowledge of the Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Fluency in English is required, other local and international language will be an added advantage.
- Extensive skill in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines;
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations for improvement;
- Extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines;
- Considerable skill in negotiating issues and solving problems;
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with customers, co-workers, staff, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment;
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices, including but not limited to applicable reporting, disclosure, financial reporting and accounting principles and practices;
- Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, systems documentation, or eventually audit packages, and other business software to prepare work papers, reports, memos, summaries, and analyses; – Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations for improvement;
Candidate other requirements
- Business (credit) evaluations
- Internal Control evaluations
- Financial evaluations
- Fraud risk assessments.
- Regional Audit Director
- Global Chief Auditor
- Global Forensic Audit Manager
- Subsidiary’s Management Boards
- Subsidiary’s Audit Committees
- External Auditors
- Central Bank/ Superintendence of Banks.
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel within the country and some international travel, the position requires 50% of travel.
- Ability to travel in economy class when traveling by air or rail.
Deadline: 9th October, 2019
How to Apply For FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.