Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny Courses… Complete List of FEDPOLYBONNY courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny (Fed Poly Bonny) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny
a. Corrosion Engineering
– Corrosion Control in the Oil and Gas Industry
– Corrosion Control in Industry and Plant
– Advanced Cathodic Protection
b. Health & Safety Training
– Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
– Confined Space Entry
– Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
– H2S Awareness & Breathing Apparatus
– Basic Fire-Fighting
– Incident Investigation
– Permit to Work (PTW)
– Process Safety (PHA)
– Waste Management
– Basic Hazardous Chemical Handling
– Hazardous Material Management
– Quality Management System
– Working at Heights
– Human Kinetics and Manual Handling
– Supervising Safety
Natural Gas Engineering
– Fundamentals of Natural Gas Technology
– Gas Processing Operation
– Design and Operation of Gas Gathering Systems
– Development of Natural
– Formation Evaluation
– Well Log Interpretation Principles and Application
Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny Courses and Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny department and faculty requirements before being admitted.