The Federal Polytechnic Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Federal Polytechnic Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Federal Polytechnic Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Federal Polytechnic recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Federal Polytechnic
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Federal Polytechnic Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic. He/She is the Financial Officer of the Polytechnic and responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration and control of the Financial Affairs of the Polytechnic.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate for the position of Bursar should be resourceful and conversant with current Federal Government Financial Rules and Regulations. He or She should be honest, accountable, transparent and capable of providing sound leadership in financial management and administration with high sense of integrity.
- Candidate must be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills and packages.
- He or she must not be more than fifty-nine (59) years of age at time of taking up the appointment.
- Evidence of Community Service is also mandatory.
- Candidate must hold a good honours degree / HND in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized Higher institution; with at least 18 years post qualification cognate experience or Masters Degree with at least 15 years accounting experience preferably in a Polytechnic or a similar Institution. The applicant must not presently be below the rank of Polytechnic Chief Accountant. He should be a member of any of the recognized accounting bodies: ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any recognized equivalent.
Terms of Appointment and Condition of Service
- The appointment is for a single non-renewable tenure of five (5) years.
- Successful appointee will be entitled to the privileges and benefits specified in the terms and conditions of service for Bursars of Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria as approved from time to time by the Government.
Deadline: 16th December, 2019.
How to Apply For Federal Polytechnic Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit typewritten Applications and Curriculum Vitae in twenty (20) copies specifying the following:
- Name in full (Surname in Capital Letters)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Contact Address with Telephone Number(s) and e-mail address
- Marital Status
- No of Children with ages
- Schools attended with dates
- Certificates obtained with dates
- Membership (including Grade) of Professional Bodies
- Community Service
- Previous Appointments/Promotions with salaries and dates
- Present Appointment with date and salary
- Names and Addresses of three Referees.
Note: Candidates must have documentary evidence to back up any assertion where applicable.
Candidates are required to forward their applications and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of their credentials including academic and Professional Qualifications, Birth Certificate/Statutory Age Declaration, Citizenship Certificate e.t.c under Confidential Cover to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 420, Offa,
- Applicants are advised to request their referees to forward their referee’s reports on them under Confidential Cover to the Registrar.
- Any interested person who does not meet any of the above requirements need not apply.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Federal Polytechnic Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.