Federal Polytechnic Bida Courses… Complete List of BIDAPOLY courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Federal Polytechnic Bida courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Federal Polytechnic Bida? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Bida
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Federal Polytechnic Bida
TWO YEAR FULL TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) & DCE WEEKEND AND EVENING HND PROGRAMMES
A) SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
1.1 Department of Biological Sciences
- Environmental Biology
1.2 Department of Chemical Sciences
1.3 Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management
1.4 Department of Physics
1.5 Department of Statistics
B) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
1.6 Department of Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
1.7 Department of Marketing
1.8 Department of Public Administration
- Public Administration
C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1.9 Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
1.10 Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
1.11 Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
1.12 Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
1.13 Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1.14 Department of Architectural Technology
- Architectural Technology
1.15 Department of Building Technology
- Building Technology
1.16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
1.17 Department of Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
1.18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
1.19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
1.20 Department of Accountancy
1.21 Department of Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1.22 Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science
1.23 Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
1.24 Department of Office Technology and Management
- Office Technology and Management
Suitably qualified candidates are allowed to send in application into Higher National Diploma (HND) of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) when admission opens.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Courses and Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Federal Polytechnic Bida cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Federal Polytechnic Bida department and faculty requirements before being admitted.