Federal Poly Ado Ekiti departmental cut off mark 2019/2020 for all courses – This is the official FEDPOLYADO cut off-mark for 2019/2020 admission screening exercise,
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State has announced the ND (Regular/Part-time) JAMB/departmental cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session exercise. Check & Learn How to calculate FEDPOLYADO cut off mark/point.
- FEDPOLYADO Departmental Cutt Off Mark 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark and courses 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark and requirements 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark and school fees 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Point 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark for all courses 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark for Engineering 2019/2020
- FEDPOLYADO Cutt Off Mark for Sciences 2019/2020
- what is the 2019/20 cut off mark for FEDPOLYADO
FEDPOLYADO Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Session
It’s recommended that candidate should check the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti cut-off mark 2019/2020 before proceeding to apply for FEDPOLYADO Post-UTME screening 2019/2020.
- The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for this year.
- You might ask questions like: I have scored the minimum cut off-mark and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course? the reason is that candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics than candidates with lower scores though might meet the minimum cut off mark may likely not be admitted.
- If you scored exactly or above FEDPOLYADO cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you have not eligible or qualified for FEDPOLYADO post UTME.
FEDPOLYADO Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
IMPORTANT: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti admission cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session is yet to be announced. The one displayed below is for the previous academic session. We hope this will give you an insight of what to expect in 2019/2020. Kindly, Bookmark this page and keep checking back for updates.
Only candidates who scored a minimum cut off mark in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will be qualified to apply for FEDPOLYADO admission screening exercise.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|School of Business Studies||Accountancy||55|
|Banking and Finance||48|
|Business Administration and Management||55|
|Office Technology and Management||50|
|Purchasing and Supply||50|
|School of Engineering||Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering||45|
|Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology||45|
|School of Environmental Studies||Architectural Technology||50|
|Surveying and Geoinformatics||45|
|Urban and Regional Planning||40|
|School of Science and Computer Studies||Computer Science||55|
In regard to the number of candidates seeking admission at the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, the admission processes are competitive and admission is based given on merit. Thus, “The higher your JAMB UTME score, the higher the chance of being admitted”.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.