Job Vacancy Application at Fairmoney Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Fairmoney Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Fairmoney Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Fairmoney Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Fairmoney Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
FairMoney is a Nigerian-based online loaning platform that offers its users an easy and stress-free way of lending money. They launched FairMoney Loan around early March 2018. The online lending platform can now boast of disbursing over one thousand five hundred loans daily to Nigerians. Before the launch, FairMoney has been able to help thousands of Nigerians and Nigerian businesses inch a bit closer to their dreams by providing them with the financial backing they can not afford at the moment. They have made it possible for individuals and small businesses to thrive in spite of the reality of their situation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Lagos (Occasional remote authorized)
Employment Type: Permanent Contract
Starting Date: March 1st, 2022.
- You will be working as our Community Manager in our Marketing Division which is now composed of 5 people worldwide.
- You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working with other teams based in Paris & India.
- The Community Manager will help make FairMoney into a household name.
- You will deliver exceptional content over multiple social channels to help increase both FairMoney’s brand awareness & brand consideration in the mass market, maximising the opportunity that rapid evolution in social trends presents.
- You will collaborate with a talented team of product, brand, and design experts as well as work closely within our marketing team to deliver on our goals.
We are waiting for you to work on:
- Social Media Management – You will work in delivering highly engaging content and social followings in a world-class consumer-facing business known for high-quality social media execution.
- Digital Marketing – It will help if you have a solid record of setting up and developing social media accounts across Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram with at least 1 million followers in total.
- Creative & Content Writing – You’re a natural storyteller, creative and know how to build awareness.
- At least 3 years of experience as a community or social media manager;
- Past experience building audiences online;
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Interest in technology/fintech/lending is a big plus;
- Other relevant experience in marketing and sales is an added advantage;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
- Screening of ~20 minutes with HR;
- Technical Assessment;
- Interview w/ our Brand Manager, Chisom
- Interview w/ our Content Lead, Olumide
- Fit Call with HR Manager / Head, Marketing & Branding.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Fairmoney Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.