Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024 – Apply. Applications are now open for the Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program. Check below for how to apply and the requirements.
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and economies worldwide. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and for our communities.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – FY24
- We are looking to hire top talents who will be professional members of one of our service lines – Assurance, Consulting, Tax, Strategy, and Transactions.
- Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources, you will be part of the team that delivers quality professional services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- A First Degree from a reputable institution
- Completed mandatory NYSC
- ICAN/ACCA qualification will be an advantage
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Engagement objectives, client’s engagement history, and planned approach. Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance techniques.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the team and listen/respond to other team members’ views. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Bring potential opportunities to the team’s attention. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY’s knowledge and services.
What We Look For:
- We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
- At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
- Our Total Rewards package includes comprehensive medical, prescription drug, and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays, and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
How to Apply for Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!