The MESPOM advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management (MESPOM) 2020-2022
Below, are full details of MESPOM application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official MESPOM website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that MESPOM application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of MESPOM
The MESPOM Consortium of six universities is inviting applications for the Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management (MESPOM) for studies in 2020-2022.
Since 2005, MESPOM has prepared its students for solving complex environmental sustainability problems, especially in an international context. It offers a comprehensive multi- and inter-disciplinary curriculum that challenges students to integrate theory and practice for rigorous analysis and effective management of environmental issues in various social settings. In addition to their academic work, students acquire research, communication and other cross-cutting skills, engage with real-life projects in business, government, non-profit and academia, learn to orient themselves in European and worldwide networks of environmental professionals, and develop effective career strategies.
MESPOM partners provide a highly cohesive programme which exposes students to a diversity of geographic settings and complementary professional competences. 18 Associated Partners connect MESPOM students to academic and professional networks in 15 countries of 4 continents.
- MESPOM offers several forms of financial assistance, including tuition fee waivers and living stipends for outstanding students.
- Applicants to MESPOM must have earned a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent; not less than 3 years of full-time studies) from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn their first degree from such an institution by the time of enrolling in MESPOM.
- Their first degree should be in environmental studies or closely related fields. Candidates with first degrees in agricultural studies, social sciences, legal and administrative studies, economics, engineering or natural sciences will also be considered if they show commitment to environmental challenges, usually through voluntary or professional work and on-the-job training.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English. Those applicants whose first language is not English must submit standardized English language test scores, e.g., the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Students taking TOEFL should request a copy of their results to be sent to the CEU Admissions Office. The CEU test code is 0069.
- Applicants who do not reach the minimum entrance requirements for English language proficiency may be offered admission only in exceptional cases as determined by the departmental admissions committee and approved by the Provost/Pro-Rector.
- The MESPOM Consortium does not discriminate on the basis of – including, but not limited to – race, colour, national and ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexual orientation in administrating its educational policies, admissions and examinations, related scholarships and other programmes.
For more information visit MESPOM.
Deadline: January 30, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MESPOM, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.