EHealth Africa Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | EHealth Application Guide and Requirements.
EHealth Africa Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on EHealth Africa Recruitment for Graduates 2017 application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get
Job Title: Project Manager
The Project Manager will support planning, execution and monitoring of mapping and other projects within eHA. S/he supports project management activities to achieve successful project completion. S/he is responsible for day to day management of dedicated project teams; supports the design and development of project specific documentations and performs a variety of project-related tasks.
- Mapping, Project Management, Sprint Planning, Engagement, Agile, Relationship Management.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, the Project Manager will perform the following responsibilities:
- Manage government liaison and relationships at national and state in relation to mapping activities throughout project life cycle.
- Plan and coordinate project activities and ensure the timely implementation of projects. Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and business requirements.
- Manage small and complex projects through the entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration, test, trial and maintenance).
- Ensure that work requests and backlogs are properly articulated, prioritized and detailed.
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other project-related meetings.
- Tracks tasks and milestones and reports on the project’s progress. Assists as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor projects plans to include key milestones, timelines and resources. Work with external consultants for smooth project implementation.
- Works to identify blocked or stalled activities and influences the team to resolve the issues, seeking opportunities for innovation and enhancing efficiency of project delivery.
- Participates in pre-sales and business development activities such as writing proposals, scoping proposed solutions, budgeting, resourcing and risk analysis.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
- May frequently travel between company work-sites. Some international travel may be required.
- Presents a professional demeanor at all times. Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Responds well to supervisor requests and feedback.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Attends and participates in annual strategic planning meetings, country management meetings, staff meetings, training classes and supervision.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
- Degree Requirement: Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Project Management.
- 5+ years of project management and 2 years agile project management experience.
- Good knowledge and experience of managing government-related projects in the A.
- Strong project management skills, including experience in agile practices and frame works e.g. Lean, Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within tight timelines while being flexible in adapting to new roles.
- Strong leadership skills that include the ability to build effective teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making. Training and presentation experience is preferred. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
Certifications and Licenses:
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), AgilePgM or Certified Scrum Product Owner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Click here to apply
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.