List of Ebonyi State University Courses available for admission – EBSU list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the institution and approved by NUC.
Ebonyi State University Courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Ebonyi State University? The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Ebonyi State University that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of courses offered in Ebonyi State University (EBSU).
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information amass.
Ebonyi State University Undergraduate Courses & Requirements.
Before we proceed, we will discuss view facts about admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
- Candidates must meet EBSU cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Candidate with Teacher’s Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels concurrence with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASSCE, NECO, SCCE or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II GCE O’Level, WASSCE, SCCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in EBSU
See Courses / Departments in EBSU
Faculty of Administration
- Public Administration
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Production And Landscape Management
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Food Science And Technology
- Soil And Environmental Management
Faculty of Arts And Humanities
- English Language And Literature
- History And International Relation
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Education & Computer Science
- Education & Economics
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Religious Studies
- Education & Social Science
- Education And English Language
- Education And Social Studies
- Education Arts
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Management
- Guidance & Counselling
- Health Education
- Home Economics And Education
- Human Kinetics
- Physics Education
- Science Education
- Vocational And Technical Education
Faculty of Engineering/Tech/Env
- Banking And Finance
- Business Management
Faculty of Law/Legal Studies
- Civil Law
Faculty of Med/Pharm/Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
Faculty of Sciences
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology And Brewing
- Computer Science
- Geology And Exploration Geophysics
- Industral Mathematics/Computer
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Sociology And Anthroplogy
If you have any question or helpful suggestion, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box to post your question so that we review & response ASAP.