The Dell Technologies advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition “Envision the Future” 2019-2020
Below, are full details of Dell Technologies application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official Dell Technologies website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Dell Technologies application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Dell Technologies
Deadline: December 22, 2019
Applications are open for the Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition “Envision the Future” 2019-2020. The annual graduation project competition is for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa.
The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes. For the 5th consecutive year, Dell is launching their competition in search for top talents across the region.
If you are working on your graduation project in the Healthcare, Well-being or Education sectors, you are welcomed to join them for a very exciting ride! The targeted topics: IoT or AI or Multi-cloud. If you are in a team of minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6, hurry up and apply!
Prizes and Benefits
- Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
- Open to senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria: Relevance, originality, significance and expected contributions and impact. The shortlisted projects and teams will be notified to proceed to the next phase of Project Interim Design Layout Submission followed by Final Project Submission for the selection of the winners.
Participating teams should submit their Projects Abstracts in PDF format containing the following information:
- Question 1: What is the main problem that you are solving?
- Question 2: What is the importance of this problem?
- Question 3: What are the current solutions?
- Question 4: How will your solution solve the problem? What is new?
- Question 5: What is the expected impact of your solution from various perspectives (social, commercial, environmental, etc)?
- Question 6: Give a high level functional description of your solution. How will it be used?
- Question 7: Give a high level technical description of your solution: architecture, technology, integration, innovative components, etc.
- Question 8: Give a high level description of your solution development environment, platform, tools, etc.
- Question 9: How will you manage your product development cycle, your quality assurance process, your solution deployment logistics, etc?
- Question 10: Give the most relevant plans that you have developed for your project (for example, time schedule, resource plan, training plan, risk management, contingency plan, etc.)
For more information, visit Dell Technologies Competition.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Dell Technologies, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.