Deinde Odusanya & Co. Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Deinde Odusanya & Co. Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Deinde Odusanya & Co. Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Deinde Odusanya & Co. recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Deinde Odusanya & Co. jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Deinde Odusanya & Co. Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Must have 0-1 IT experience
- Should possess OND qualification
Deadline: 9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Deinde Odusanya & Co. Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!