The De Tastee Group Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
De Tastee Group Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 De Tastee Group Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that De Tastee Group recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About De Tastee Group
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience;
De Tastee GroupJob Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Protocol Officer (Female) to the Managing Director
Reports to: The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (PA.MD)
- To receive, accompany and see off guests of the Managing Director
- Reception of communiqués (mails, e.t.c) as well as communication of same; preparation of communiqués on behalf of the MD
- Develop and maintain a current mailing list of key contacts with appropriate background information
- Manage the day-to-day routine of the MD
- Manage domestic staff of the MD in conjunction with the PA.MD
- Manage the travel plans and arrangements of the MD
- Perform Secretarial Functions
- Keep calendar of events in conjunction with the PA.MD
- May be required to work on sitting charts for events and occasions of the MD
- Tend to the MD’s official needs as they arise
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc / H.N.D in any discipline.
- Two years relevant work experience
- Must have flair for working in such an office, at such a capacity
- Must be courteous, understanding the etiquette required of the office of the Managing Director.
- Must be a Female and Island residence preferred (Lekki e.t.c)
- Good command of English
- Good communication skill
- Must be computer literate with applicatory knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
How to Apply For De Tastee Group Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Early application is advised as we will retire the vacancy once the position is filled
Application Deadline 30th November, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the De Tastee Group Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.