Job Vacancy Application at Cummins Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Cummins Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Cummins Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Cummins Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Cummins Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and AP Manager
Req ID: 210006YW
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for a talented Treasury and AP Manager to join our team specializing in finance for our distribution business segment in Lagos-island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Impact You will Make
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Contribute significantly to bringing solution to the Nigeria NMA issue.
- Effective management of CMI interco accounts, working with both internal / external stakeholders.
- Maintain / improve on treasury controls and ensure adherence to CMI policies / processes.
- Contribute significantly to the stabilization of Nigeria Wave 2 DBS implementation.
- Ensure stabilization of the Vendor Payment System and paying vendors on time within due date.
- Excellent AP ledger with proper reconciliations and without errors / issues.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CPA, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria Banking regulations (especially with respect to importation of goods).
- Very good stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.