The Cummins Inc Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Cummins Inc Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Cummins Inc Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Cummins Inc recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Cummins Inc
Cummins is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology around the world.
We at Cummins West Africa are a reliable provider of power generation systems, components and services in standby power, distributed power generation, as well as auxiliary power in mobile applications to meet the needs of a diversified customer base.
We take pride in distribution and installation of, generators, filters and related products that serve the varied needs of our customers
Cummins Inc Job Vacancies Positions & How to Apply For Cummins Inc Job Recruitment
Job Title: Internal Controls Analyst -190004QL
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, 8 Ijora Causeway
Global Position Profiles Function: Comp Class: Internal Controls Analyst Finance CC01
- Responsible for assisting in reviews of business processes and internal controls for a business segment, region, distributor or plant.
- Assists in execution of annual control plan.
- Reviews and tests financial and operational internal controls to evaluate the effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Understands business processes to identify risks and opportunities for improvement in safeguarding company assets and business operations.
- Prepares and reviews internal control documentation (i.e. process maps, flowcharts, control matrices) to ensure documentation is current and in accordance with company requirements.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives to enhance accounting and internal control systems.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and Competencies
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – Evaluates US accounting standards to record transactions in compliance with requirements and company policies; assesses the accounting requirements and objectives to determine the implications on the business and communicate to stakeholders with varying financial knowledge.
- Business Process and Internal Control Risk Analysis – Evaluates business processes to identify risks and internal control gaps; applies understanding of business processes and relevant risks to develop and implement process improvements; develops risk management plans by applying internal control framework to address identified risks.
- Financial Internal Controls – Leverages internal control framework by assessing internal controls and developing remediation plans to mitigate financial reporting risks and respond to changing business needs.
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Nimble learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Demonstrates self-awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Instills trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting required.
- Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or equivalent certification preferred.
- Preferably significant relevant experience, including in the field of supervision.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Cummins Inc Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.